Sigh what a week… am I allowed to say I’m thankful that I am not a species who eats their young!?!? Alas on with the show… Positive thinking Sarah.
- Hiking with Grandma Frank… along with all of the lovely childhood memories I have of walking this same trail to Margaret Falls.
When one of my children locked my keys in the car Grandma knew a very nice tow truck driver who “broke in to” my car free of charge.
Sleep… Oh man how I love sleep.
Toddler logic… playing in the puddle beside the swimming pool at the park.
- Amazing thunderstorms… they are just too cool.
- Other moms who just “get” that you are having an “I might devour my young” kind of day (or week).
- My family is well…
- I have a beautiful new deck to hang out on… (and entertain on, so come on over!)
- Iced coffee… seriously a survival mechanism.
- 10 minute mommy naps… Seriously try it!