I went for lunch with a friend today… whose house I have gone to every week for like 12 weeks… but she spoke truly when she said “Tell me about you… We’ve hung out but I don’t really know you” I don’t know how successful I was at revealing more of myself to her… so I thought this little list would be fun…
- I wish it was socially acceptable for people to touch more… Please don’t think I’m creepy… You see I’m pretty good at giving shoulder rubs… and I know that could bless people… but it’s kinda awkward to be like “So you want me to massage you?”
- If you call me and say “Hey you wanna (insert spontaneous adventure here) … it is rare that I will say no… I will probably say no to camping or outdoor activities in the winter things with my smallest child though.
- I used to be a very black and white person… now there are actually few things I hold with a closed fist. I am embracing grey… the color… ahem.
- I want to be great at something… but have very little patience to hone a craft… I am trying hard with writing however.
- I like to pick things… It’s hereditary… my mother and my sister have the same
- I’m a lot better driver than I used to be… according to Craig.
- I am more
freaked outbothered by moths than spiders… there are a few times I have either screamed so loud I woke up most of my family or caused bodily harm to an innocent bystander… when faced with an unexpected moth encounter.
- I love fluffy clouds… they remind me of paintings… which is odd I suppose since they are real life.
- Watch Derek… I loves that show.
- Good conversation fuels me… it’s nice to know someone and be known well… I like discovering that I am not alone in my quirks.