- Today I am ever so grateful for a certain 8 year old boy who is outside playing with his sister so that I can REALLY clean the kitchen.
- I am also thankful for ambition to clean the kitchen.
- My husband came home yesterday and noticed a bunch of stuff I got done… even though the house was still a
major disaster work in progress
- Minnows just waiting to be netted…
- Not gonna try to hide it… black raspberry merlot over ice… Come visit me and I’ll pour you some!
- Space on my bookshelf…
- I have not been away from home for two days… blissish
- I successfully BBQed a pork roast seasoned with thyme I grew in my garden and some zucchini’s and peppers… with only Google for support.
- After an impressive supper last night I can guiltlessly serve my family hot dogs tonight.
- My kiddos stuff is all packed to go camping with Grandpa and Grandma tomorrow…
photo credit: Sadie Hernandez via photopin cc
This entry was posted in Thankful Thursday
. Bookmark the permalink