I suppose the tragic death of Princess Diana and the terrorist attack on the twin towers are the world news events that are most prominent in my memory. I can recall where I was, what I was doing and who I woke up to tell. Because today I am reminded that life can change in the blink of an eye… I choose to be thankful.
- I live in a stunningly beautiful part of the world, with hidden places that have God’s finger prints all over them.
Writing. I have had more than usual time this week to read and write… to jot down ideas… to delve into revolutionary topics. It’s been marvelously stretching.
Time playing in the sand,.. collecting sea glass… and adventuring with my 3 munchkins.
- Texts from people at home letting me know I was missed… I love my village.
- The most encouraging comments over at Affection for Fiction.
- Amazing pulled pork supper from a little place on the dock in Gibsons and stuffing ourselves at the Old Spaghetti Factory.
- Watching Tom Scott play Cinderella with Delaney’s new toy broom.
Grandmas who make little girl’s birthday cakes.
Being so tired while travelling that you get weird giddy… and your husband doesn’t know whether to hug you or lock you in the trunk of the car…
Leave a comment and tell me what you are thankful for this week.