Yay! I’m back on track here with Thankful Thursday! I gotta say these are the most fun posts I write… and giving thanks does something wonderful for ones soul.
- Bonding sessions with my wonderful and ahem medicated Anita until 1:30am.
- Loving blog comments from my dad.
- Time to crochet and binge watch T.V.
- The discovery that wearing warm fuzzy socks to bed helps me fall asleep faster.
- My three year old… who has strangely morphed into a rather agreeable and cheerful human… I hope this is not just a “little while” miracle.
- Soup and tea (that my Meadow makes for me) and all things that warm my belly.
- Miranda’s meatballs… I can not tell you how good they are… because then I will want to eat 10!!!
- The heated seats in my car.
- Variegated yarn… I am seriously mesmerized by the patterns the colors make.
- Days at home… with nothing to do… but endless possibilities of what we can do.
Leave me a comment and tell me what you are thankful for this week…