Psst… come closer… I have a secret to tell you… Are you ready? This just might revolutionize your life… make sure you are prepared for this…
Ok here it is… That pretty journal you have… the one you have been saving because it’s just so beautiful… that lovely notebook with the blank pages you can’t bring yourself to write on… it’s ok…
You can write in it. The outside will be just as pretty…
And if you write in it you will transform it… you see right now it’s just a bunch of blank pages… but you have the unique opportunity of turning it into a treasure.
Here are a few ideas on how to fill those pages:
- Answer those questions that some authors put at the end of the chapters in their books.
- Doodle around your favorite quotes or doodle your prayers. Sybil MacBeth at Praying in Color has some super cool examples of this.
- Write letters to people that you would never actually send them.
- Make a list of things you think are beautiful.
- Write about people you admire and why you admire them.
- Brainstorm: What do you think about when you hear the words : Love, passion, conversation?
- Create a plan… Dream a little… Get outside of your comfort zone!
- A record of the best part of each day.
- Get to know you… It’s your journal… write about your favorite food, song, place… anything! Adventures is Journaling has a really cute printable to get started. ( You can glue it into your pretty journal…)